Nick and I met while I was working at Tasty's. I realized while we were talking he was in a criminal law class I had. He was kinda geeky but I couldn't get rid of him! His pick up line was, "if I get into trouble with this class, can I get your number so I can call you?" Rrrriiiggghhhtt. Well, I gave him my number (inadvertently gave the wrong one...) and the next time I saw him in class I asked him out. Our first date was Valentine's day in 2004. We dated, fell in love, and got married May 14, 2004.
Our beautiful boy Logan Ryan, was born December 10 of the same year. The pregnancy was easy but the delivery was awful. We decided there needed to be a span of time in between kids so that we could solidify our relationship and adjust to being parents. It was hard but the most rewarding exerpience of our life together. We were young. I've always said that, while we made mistakes along the way, we were blessed to make them together as eternal companions.
We were sealed on May 26, 2005, in the Manti, Utah temple. The best part of the sealing was hearing Logan laughing outside the doors before they brought him in to be sealed to us. He was 5 months old and delighted to see everyone in the room as people he knew and loved. He so willingly put his hand on ours as we were united as a family eternally. Another special part of our sealing was that I requested a temple white sealing, so after the sealing was over, we sat with Logan in the celestial room for a while. It was amazing.
Levi Robert arrived on May 18, 2008. He has been an interesting baby because he's such a big guy. He eats like a newborn. Still. He doesn't really laugh, either. But he's a smart boy. I love being a mom to both our boys.
After several moves from Utah to Idaho to Utah to Oregon, we finally settled in Reedsport, OR. I don't know how permament it is, but let's hope for at least a year!
TOFW
15 years ago



1 comment:
I knew you guys would be the first to start a blog! I've just subscribed to the RSS feed, so now I have another site to check while bored at work!
Post a Comment