"But ye will teach them to walk in the ways of truth and soberness; ye will teach them to love one another, and to serve one another."
~Mosiah 4:15
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
The Window
Levi loves to look out the window.......I imagine it's because he wants to touch everything and put everything he possibly could in his mouth. Logan contemplating the things only Logan could contemplate.
This page is dedicated to our family who doesn't live near us. We miss them and hope that, through this blog, we won't seem so far away. Hopefully I keep up with the craziness our precious babies bring to our life and provide some pictures every so often so you can see what we've been blessed with!
Nick and I have been married for 6 years. We have three boys: five year old, Logan, two year old, Levi, and the new baby, Lawson. Nick works for the state and I'm a freelance paralegal/stay at home mom, all rolled into one.
1 comment:
That is so adorable how he watches out the window! Turn him loose Karissa...turn him loose!
Post a Comment