So Nick lost our camera. I don't know how he could have done that but he did :) So I don't have any new pictures of my amazingly cute boys to share. But here are some things we've been doing lately...
-Levi has discovered he can climb. When he leans up against something, his foot is always searching for a way to pull himself up. He likes to climb up on our raised fireplace but that scares me, so I've been pulling off the cushions on the couch so he climb up on that. Our carpet is pretty soft so it's a soft fall (which he has done alot, lately) but it's better than falling onto the fireplace where blood is probably an inevitable result.
-Logan has memorized the Pledge of Allegiance. We are now working on the Articles of Faith and a few scriptures here and there. He's a very good memorizer. So proud!
-Levi is saying a few words now. Tonight he said "dinner" and he's been saying "Mama" for a while. I never hear it but Nick says he does when I leave the room. That boy is the biggest mama's boy I've ever met, my husband included!
-Logan is doing really well in speech. He sees a therapist in Roseburg once a weeek and just started seeing one locally twice a week through early intervention. He's improved a ton! We're really excited to see how much he improves. We're working hard!
-I dressed Levi tonight in Logan's old Spiderman pajamas. Levi fit them really well. I love my little Spiderman, even if he makes a chubby impersonation! It makes me sad how fast he's growing.
-We find out the sex of the new baby tomorrow, the 22nd of September. I think it's a boy by precedent but Nick is still hanging to a thin rope of hope that it's a girl. Logan says it's a girl too, but lately he's been obsessed with his newest cousin, Acacia, so I think he's biased. We will see and let you know!



No comments:
Post a Comment