skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The L Boys' Mama
So after months of neglecting my blog, I feel the energy to get back to it! I'm excited again about blogging. Ugh, finally. After having L Boy #3 -- Lawson -- I feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things again. I stopped nursing, I've lost the baby weight, and I think I'll start running seriously on Monday. I also need to get my job going somewhere because I've been feeling helpless about it. It's time I kicked my job in the butt and get it moving somewhere!
I am so incredibly grateful for the blessings I have. Their names are Nicholas, Logan, Levi, and Lawson. The eternal nature of families really resonates with me and pushes me to be a better person, wifey, and mama. I've made lists of things I need to change and goals of where I need and want to be. I'm slowly starting to cross things off those lists but they are also life long lists and goals, which means they don't necessarily need crossing off because I will never be able to absolutely perfect them. They need working on, every day, week, month, and year.
The past month or two has been rough and I've been sad a lot. But with my sidekick, Nick, right here with me, I'm better for it. Exciting things are coming our way and if they weren't, I find the joy in the small day to day things, but mostly in my little boys who are everthing to me. I have found that motherhood is one giant act of service made up of the small acts that I do every day: dressing, bathing, changing, feeding, washing, reading, talking, joking, chasing, etc, etc, etc!!
Every day is just one small part of enduring to the end, which is really just the beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment