
Lawson is not walking yet but he gets around really well. He and Levi play somewhat well together and Lawson communicates by screeching for what he wants. Levi usually just likes to take everything away from Lawson. Brothers.

Since moving to Castle Dale, we have had one bad snowstorm. The boys loved playing in real snow and building their version of a snowman. I admit that since I do not have much experience in snow, the snowman is kind of pathetic. We will have to practice. We should get at least one more good storm before spring is offically here.

Levi is really enjoying nursery. They say he is so well behaved! I wish that would translate into him at home....But, I guess I would rather he be nice in public than be the little treasure he can be at home. It's the bright side.

My baby is 14 months old! Any bets as to when he decides to start walking? I'm thinking 2 years old. haha!

A rare scene: three boys at the train table without screaming and tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment