
This is my favorite picture of Levi, at only a few weeks old. Levi doesn't really laugh, even now at 9 months old. He does have a sense of humor but I've only heard a real laugh a handful of times. I think it's his personality; he's more of a serious guy and he thinks a lot of things are funny, but a true laugh from Levi takes some serious work!

This is my favorite baby picture of Logan, at just few months old. This is the day Logan laughed for the first time. His personality just came to life. He truly is what Grandpa Bob calls him: Goofy. Logan is very fun and his laugh has always been contagious. Logan needs his serious brother as much as Levi needs his goofy brother.
2 comments:
Leify sounds like Levi. He is a serious pants!! He's starting to get sillier though. Latley he is a dancing maniac!
I love how they each have their own little personality! They will totally help to balance each other out.
Post a Comment