
Logan has long been attached to his green blankie. He first attached to it when we moved to Twin Falls, ID, and has ever since needed it for naps and bedtime.

And, as you can see, sometimes he needs it for snack time.

He's probably 3 years old in this picture....the stickers were for potty training. I won.

This was taken in our Twin Falls apartment. He was probably 14 months.

I don't know how much longer Logan's blanket will last. For those who have seen it, you know it has huge holes and barely has any batting left in it. He sometimes uses it as a cape. I hope it lasts as long as he needs it.
3 comments:
So Nick was finally able to let go of that blankie, huh?
Nick has moved on to grown up blankies :D
Very cute! The cape thing totally reminds me of Robert! hehe
Post a Comment