Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why Can't My Blog Be Pink?

I just changed my blog around again because I love CHANGE. Even if it as simple as chaning the background on my blog, it's enough to keep me content for the time being. We've lived in our house now the longest we've ever stayed put in our entire marriage and I realize now I like moving. I like the changes that come with moving! But I guess we need to act like grown-ups do and not move for the sake of moving. Sometimes I feel like I'm playing house.
Back on subject: in the meantime, I will change the backgrounds on my blog, my hair color, and start painting the walls in an attempt to scratch the itch I've been feeling all year. While I was searching through the backgrounds, I kept finding cute little pink backgrounds I would love to plaster my blog with....But then I heard Lawson do one of his fake cries and I realized I haven't gotten up in the middle of the night with that baby in MONTHS *knock on wood*. I love that kid. All three of them, because they are the best sleepers (once you get them asleep) and I wouldn't change a thing. Moving to a new city? Extremely tempting. Exchanging a few boys for a girl or two? Never.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved this post Karissa!!! I know exactly what you mean about needing some change too. I feel the same way...but instead of moving I want to pack my suitcase, get on a plane, and go somewhere...ANYWHERE! But maybe painting the walls will help that too...here's hoping!