Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween!

Nicholas carved the pumpkins this year and each was supposed to look
each of the boys. Yay Daddy!
Levi is so adorable with Lawson. So gentle and caring. He is well aware he is much bigger than Lawson and that Lawson needs extra Mommy time. Levi is such a sweetheart.


Halloween was fun this year. We did all sorts of different things since Halloween was on Sunday this year. We didn't really prepare Logan that he wouldn't be trick or treating this year but once we had trick or treaters to our door, we had to tell him. He was so disapointed! So, we trick or treated in our hallway. They would knock on a door and scream "Trick or treat!" and I would answer and give them candy in their bucket. It worked like a charm!

This is Levi's scary face.




I just can't get over how cute my boys are. I've been so blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we lived closer together. Our boys would have so much fun together....and so would we!