My cousin-in-law did a birthday interview for her little girl this summer and I've been dying to do one for Logan, now that he's old enough to answer in his own words:
1. Height and weight: 4 feet, 50 lbs.
2. Favorite color: Yellow.
2. Favorite color: Yellow.
3. Fav Food: Chicken and Rice.
4. Fav Movie: Planet 51.
5. Fav Game: Trouble.
6. Fav Book: Dr. Suess
7. Favorite treat: CANDY!
8. Fav. toy: Trucks.
9. Favorite Activity: Play.
10. Fav. Outfit: Church clothes, because of my tie.
11. What makes you happy: When I feel good inside.
12. What makes you sad: When bad things happen.
13. Best friend(s): Tigren (a boy from school....I love asking him about his friends because there's always a new one to tell about.).
14. Your testimony: I like Jesus.
The last part are my observations of Logan.
15. Personality traits: Logan is very kind and tender-hearted. He is becoming more competitive. He has concern for others and worries about them.
16. Our thoughts about Logan from the past year: Logan has come so far in such a short time. I no longer wake up and worry about him in the middle of the night like I used to. I still worry but instead of dread I feel peace and comfort. He is an amazing little guy who has been saying the most hilarious things lately. The other day he abruptly told me, "I don't want to get married." I asked, "Why not?" He kind of sighed and said, "I would just put her in a cage." If that's how he feels, maybe he shouldn't get married! haha! The other night we were getting ready for all three boys to take a bath, together, at the same time. He was the last one to get undressed and he stands there, stark naked, as if he is considering the troubles of the world. I said, "Logan, get in the tub." When he didn't move I asked, "Do you need to pee before you get in?" He finally looked at me and said, "No, my pee is on empty." Then he got in the tub. What a character.
I've always thought Logan has been attended by the angels because when he couldn't really speak he spoke gibberish to imaginary people. He had full on conversations with someone! Now he kind of stares off into space sometimes like he's forgotten something. It makes me sad, thinking maybe he can't see them like he may have used to, but I know the angels are still in attendance. May it be my job to help him remember who he is and what he's supposed to become in this life.



No comments:
Post a Comment