
I finally finished the boys' room. Levi has his crib in a corner and Logan has his captain's bed in another corner. Levi likes to stand in his crib and screech at Logan. Logan responds by arguing with Levi, such as, "No, Levi, we're not going to the park!" Maybe he still understands a bit of baby talk?

Logan is going through a fire truck stage. He has a fireman's hat and pretends our white Explorer is his fire truck. He unceasingly sings while we're in the car, "Weeee-ooooo, weeeeee-oooo...." He got a kick out of his fire truck closet doors.

I found the cheapest and neatest web site for vinyl lettering online. I got a great deal and Logan loves it!

This is Logan's old bedroom that we just turned into a play room. I haven't seen the boys all day because they've been in there playing and being very content. They haven't had sharing issues today, either, because there are too many toys. I'm sure that will wear off soon.

By tonight, Logan started playing in the living room again. I told him to go play in the play room but he said Levi was being too loud. Dang it! What was the point of the play room again?!!!
2 comments:
I love the red closet doors! Very cute room, and I love the idea of a playroom. I would love to have all these toys out of my living room.
I would ask that you send the cheap vinyl lettering info to Tiff, but our house is now all narrated.
Post a Comment